Let's Build Together
On the path to achieve your dream of building a home that will stand the test of time, withstand the worst of natural disasters, outlive you and stand for generations, you are not a loner. How? We are with you every step of the way. We make the path smooth and hitch-free for you. We help you to make the lofty dream a reality.
We do this together with you through three distinctive services:
- Find an architect near you;
- Find authorised dealer near you; and
- Calculate how much.
Find an architect near you
Through this service, we will connect you with professional architects who are well vast in architectural designs close to you. They will help you to achieve your dream.
- You will get the personal data of certified architects near you.
- It saves you the stress of looking for architects who have the wherewithal to create the designs you crave.
- You will be rest assured of utmost professionalism and be able to go to bed with uninterrupted peace of mind.
Find authorised dealer near you
We will also help you to meet our authorised dealers near you. This is to ensure that you purchase TIGER TMT iron rod, the best and high quality TMT brand that meets safety guidelines. After all, if your home will remain unscathed for generations, it must be strengthened with the best of iron rods.
We save you the stress of looking for trusted dealers of high quality iron rods.--
Calculate how much
With the aid of our user-friendly material calculator, we will not only help you to calculate the estimated amount of iron rods needed for your construction work, but also suggest other construction materials you will need.
Our material calculator is the most accurate and stress-free means of estimating how much materials you need so that you do not experience delay in the construction project.
- Our material calculator saves you the mistake of just guessing the quantity of construction materials you need for your projects. A simple mistake in material calculation could cost you hundreds and thousands of money.
- Our material calculator helps to prevent overestimation or underestimation of materials. It saves you a lot of time and stress by making your life as a homeowner or contractor a lot easier.